Justin started with the Duncan Firm during law school when he was hand selected and personally mentored by Mr. Duncan to become a permanent part of his trial team. Due to his background as a law clerk at the Duncan Firm, unlike most young attorneys, Justin was able to hit the ground running practicing law right after the bar and has since been involved in several multi-million dollar verdicts. Justin's experience as part of the Duncan Firm's trial team has given him experience and knowledge that far surpass his years to be able to successfully take cases and represent clients in the courtroom.
While attending law school at the University of Arkansas-Little Rock, Justin was a member of Ben J. Altheimer Moot Court team where he traveled across the country competing against other law schools to hone his skills of advocating for people's rights.
- Arkansas State court
- East and West Districts of Arkansas, U.S. District Court
- University of Memphis (B.A. Political Science 2007)
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Bowen School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Phi Alpha Delta