Duncan Firm has decades of experience litigating personal injury claims, from basic traffic accidents to multi-million-dollar cases against major corporations. Our qualified personal injury attorneys can help you understand your legal rights, and will fight for the compensation you deserve.
Whether you’re injured in a boating accident at Lake Hamilton, hurt while driving to Hot Springs National Park, or someone sends you into the ICU at CHI St. Vincent, Duncan Firm is here to help.
Here are some of the most common types of cases we handle for residents in Hot Springs and across Garland County, AR:
- Vehicle Accidents: From car accidents, van accidents, truck accidents, and motorcycle accidents to boat accidents, train accidents and plane accidents, we can help you pursue compensation for any type of accident claim.
- Medical Malpractice: Whether you have been harmed due to professional medical negligence or a loved one is suffering from nursing home abuse, we know how to represent your rights.
- Wrongful Death: If you have lost a loved one as the result of someone else’s recklessness or negligence, you may have grounds for a wrongful death suit. Our knowledgeable and compassionate lawyers can help you take the appropriate action.
- Product Liability: With so many injuries caused by defective products, it’s important to know your rights when it comes to faulty products. We can help you determine if you have grounds for a claim and advise you how to best to proceed.
- On-the-Job Accidents: If you suffer a work site injury, we can help you recover fair workers’ compensation benefits.
- Premises Liability: If you suffer a slip and fall accident or sustain other injuries as a result of negligent property management, we can help you file a premises liability claim.
- Animal Attacks: Dog bites and other harm caused by domestic animals can cause serious emotional distress, and substantional medical bills.
No case is too small or too large. Whatever your situation might be, know that you have legal rights and Duncan Firm is here to fight for them.
Schedule a no-cost case evaluation today. Contact us online or call (877) 638-6226.