Rob began his legal career at Duncan Firm first as a law clerk, and then as an attorney in December of 2007. Before that he was an insurance claims adjuster, an experience that serves him and his clients well in his current position.
Rob oversees cases dealing primarily with vehicle accidents, which requires him to stay in touch with clients and direct the case managers who assist him. Rob is able to settle cases out of court the majority of the time, but when the need arises he will represent clients in court.
Rob is a problem solver for Duncan Firm clients. He enjoys coming up with creative solutions that lead to a positive outcome. He recognizes that in vehicle crashes, many people go through hardships and feel as though they have nowhere to turn. As a Duncan Firm attorney, he takes seriously his role of being an advocate for clients, working to help them recover as quickly as possible.
- Arkansas State Court
- East and West Districts of Arkansas, U.S. District Court
- University of Arkansas (B.A., Psychology 1998; B.A., English 1998)
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Bowen School of Law (J.D., 2007)
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Arkansas and Pulaski County Bar Association
- American Association of Justice
Awards & Associations
- Top 40 Under 40 List in 2013 and 2014
- Super Lawyers in 2013 and 2014
- Top Arkansas Lawyers in Arkansas Life magazine