Whether you’re injured in a boating accident at Lake Conway, or hurt while driving to classes at University of Central Arkansas, Duncan Firm is here to help. We fight for the compensation our clients deserve.
These are some of the most common types of personal injury cases we handle for residents in Conway and across Faulkner County:
- Vehicle Accidents: From car accidents, van accidents, truck accidents, and motorcycle accidents to boat accidents, train accidents and plane accidents, we can help you pursue compensation for any type of accident claim.
- Animal Attacks: Dog bites and other harm caused by domestic animals can cause serious emotional distress, and substantival medical bills.
- Medical Malpractice: Whether you have been harmed due to professional medical negligenceor a loved one is suffering from nursing home abuse, we know how to represent your rights.
- Wrongful Death: If you have lost a loved one as the result of someone else’s recklessness or negligence, you may have grounds for a wrongful death suit.
- Product Liability: With so many injuries caused by defective products, it’s important to know your rights when it comes to faulty products.
- On-the-Job Accidents: If you suffer a work site injury, we can help you recover fair workers’ compensation benefits.
- Premises Liability: If you suffer a slip and fall accident or sustain other injuries as a result of negligent property management, we can help you file a premises liability claim.
- Unethical Business Practices: From generalized consumer and government fraudclaims,including antitrust suits, we aim to protect consumers from various types of deception and fraud.
No case is too small for Duncan Firm, or too large as we’ve helped victims with multi-million dollar cases. Whatever your situation might be, know that you have legal rights and Duncan Firm is here to fight for them.
First step? Connect with us to schedule a no obligation, no cost, case evaluation with one of our compassionate, experienced attorneys.