At Duncan Firm, our experienced attorneys have more than 30 years experience litigating personal injury claims. From seemingly simple car accident claims to complex wrongful death suits, our qualified personal injury attorneys can help you understand your legal rights and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Whether you’re assaulted outside of Lion Stadium, or hurt while driving to classes at Harding University, Duncan Firm is here to help.
Here are some of the most common types of personal injury cases we handle for residents in Searcy and across White County, Arkansas:
- Vehicle Accidents: From car accidents, van accidents, truck accidents, and motorcycle accidents to boat accidents, train accidents and plane accidents, we can help you pursue compensation for any type of accident claim.
- Medical Malpractice: Whether you have been harmed due to professional medical negligence or a loved one is suffering from nursing home abuse, we know how to represent your rights.
- Wrongful Death: If you have lost a loved one as the result of someone else’s recklessness or negligence, you may have grounds for a wrongful death suit. Our knowledgeable and compassionate lawyers can help you take the appropriate action.
- Product Liability: With so many injuries caused by defective products, it’s important to know your rights when it comes to faulty products. We can help you determine if you have grounds for a claim and advise you how to best to proceed.
- On-the-Job Accidents: If you suffer a work site injury, we can help you recover fair workers’ compensation benefits.
- Premises Liability: If you suffer a slip and fall accident or sustain other injuries as a result of negligent property management, we can help you file a premises liability claim.
- Unethical Business Practices: From generalized consumer and government fraud claims,including antitrust suits, we aim to protect consumers from various types of deception and fraud.
At Duncan Firm, no case is too small, or too big as we’ve helped victims with multi-million dollar cases. Whatever your situation might be, know that you have legal rights and Duncan Firm is here to fight for them.
To schedule a free case evaluation with our experienced personal injury attorneys, complete our web form or call (877) 638-6226 today.