Types Of Auto Accident Claims We Handle
With more than 250 million vehicles on the roadways in America, including cars, trucks, and motorcycles, there were almost 30,000 fatal crashes in 2014. At the Duncan Firm, our auto accident lawyers handle all types of auto accident claims to help you through the difficult process of making sure you’re compensated for your injuries.
Common types of auto accident claims we handle include:
- Car accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Van and SUV accidents
- Train accidents
The claims that are filed for these auto accidents are often related to:
- Driver distraction: Distracted driving is quickly becoming one of the top accident causes, whether from cell phone use, texting while driving, or any other reason.
- Intoxication: Not only can you file a claim against a person who hit you while intoxicated, you may also have grounds to file a claim against an establishment that sold alcohol to a visibly intoxicated person who then drove. The conditions for this are strict, so a consultation with our experienced lawyers is a must.
- Speeding and recklessness: Drivers who speed and who drive recklessly are consistently top causes of accidents.
- Defective vehicles: From vehicles that have a tendency to roll or catch on fire to vehicles that have structural deficiencies or faulty steering systems, our firm will hold manufacturers accountable.
- Unsafe roadways: If an accident occurs because a road isn’t properly maintained, is dangerous, or is not signed properly, you may have a valid claim.
If you live in Little Rock or a surrounding area of Arkansas and have been in an accident, please contact the auto accident lawyers at the Duncan Firm today to schedule your confidential consultation.