When you are involved in an accident with a big truck such as an 18-wheeler, semi-truck, dump truck, or some other big rig, it is important to act quickly and seek out the assistance of an experienced legal team. With more than 35 years of experience, the Arkansas truck accident lawyers at the family-run Duncan Firm will preserve the evidence in your case and make sure it follows the correct protocol so the chances of the evidence being destroyed, lost, or contaminated are eliminated. We can dispatch professional investigators to father the critical evidence while it is still fresh.
Let us put a team of serious injury professionals to work on your case. Call 877-638-6226 today for your free consultation.
How Duncan Firm Can Help
When you hire our skilled lawyers, you hire a legal team made up of support staff, medical and legal experts, and forensic specialists determined to prove your injuries are the result of someone else’s negligent or reckless driving. Phillip Duncan and the rest of the Duncan Firm have decades of experience in big truck accident cases and will work tirelessly to make sure you get the compensation to which you are entitled following your accident.
It is crucial to know what to do and not to do after an accident with a big truck to assist us in maximizing the strength of your case.
Some Do’s and Don’ts Following a Big Truck Accident
- Do call for medical help and do call the police at the scene of the accident
- Do not admit fault to anyone
- Do not sign anything except the police report
- Do call your insurance company to give a brief statement of what happened but do not accept any settlement and keep in mind your conversations with insurance representatives are recorded so anything you say is considered when reviewing your claim
- Do get information about the other driver, their vehicle, etc.
- Do write down information about any eyewitness such as their names, phone numbers, etc.
- Do take pictures if at all possible
- Do note the weather conditions, any obstructions to the roadway or view, any construction or other road conditions that may have played a part in the accident
- Do document all medical attention received
- Do keep track of time lost from work and any lost wages, commissions, and expenses related to your injuries
- Do contact the Duncan Firm to get started on your case right away
Choose the Duncan Firm for Your Big Truck Accident
Truck accident cases are often complex and can involve several parties such as the trucking company, the driver and multiple insurance companies. It is imperative that you contact us as soon as possible after the crash so we can immediately get to the evidence and make sure it is preserved for litigation. There are also statutes of limitation in place for truck accident cases, and you do not want to miss any filing deadlines, thus potentially forfeiting appropriate compensation.
If you live in or around Little Rock and have been involved in an accident with a big truck, please contact the Duncan Firm by filling out the form on this page or calling 877-638-6226 today to schedule a no-obligation, no-cost consultation so we may get started immediately on getting you the compensation you deserve.