Car Insurance Tips For Little Rock Residents
Arkansas requires all drivers to carry car insurance. At the Duncan Firm, our Little Rock car accident lawyers know the importance of having good insurance, and we have a few tips for what you should look for in a new auto policy.
- Liability coverage. This will cover the cost of damage to other vehicles in a car accident that you caused. You want the coverage to be high enough to replace a vehicle if necessary.
- Collision coverage. This will cover damage to your own car if you are at-fault in an accident.
- Uninsured motorist coverage. Unfortunately you may encounter drivers with no insurance or only minimal insurance coverage. To protect yourself from these uninsured and underinsured drivers, you can pay for coverage in your own policy to cover your losses from an accident involving one of these drivers.
- Comprehensive insurance. This is usually the most expensive coverage, but will cover your car for damages other than an accident, like fire or theft.
- Good price. Because cost is important, make sure you get a few quotes so that you are not paying too much for your auto insurance.
If you have been injured in an auto accident, please contact the Duncan Firm to schedule your consultation with a Little Rock car accident lawyer.