Questions About Auto Accidents

Home $ Questions About Auto Accidents

Duncan Firm

What if the other party does not have insurance?

Even though the other party may not have liability insurance, this does not mean that no insurance may be available. If you have purchased uninsured motorist coverage, a recovery is available. This insurance coverage may be available for any injury you have received. In addition, potential causes of action against parties not initially known may be available such as the Department of Transportation due to negligent road design.

Why does the adjuster for the other driver keep calling my home?

It is best not to talk to an adjuster until you have had the opportunity to speak to a lawyer. Keep in mind the adjuster works for the other driver’s insurance company. Their job is to pay you no money at all or as little as possible.

Will I have to go to court?

Most car accident cases are settled prior to going to court. The instances when a trial is needed are when the insurance company refuses to settle for the true value of the claim.

If you would like to speak with one of our auto accident attorneys, please contact our office online or by phone at 501-381-5661 today for a free consultation.

Contact Us

Free Legal Consultation

Skip to content