Questions About Motorcycle Accidents

Home $ Questions About Motorcycle Accidents

Duncan Firm

When should I call an attorney?

Call Duncan Firm immediately at 501-381-1703 in the event of severe or catastrophic injury so we can work with your insurance company.

Even if you are not seriously injured, you should call us to review the circumstances of your case. The statute of limitations in Arkansas for filing a personal injury lawsuit is three years.

Many people are hesitant to sue for damages because they feel they may have done something that helped caused the motorcycle crash. But that should not keep you from contacting us to review your case. Often the fault lies with both parties, and insurance companies or juries will decide compensation accordingly.

Why do I need a motorcycle accident attorney?

Motorcycles are not cars or trucks. They don’t stop like cars, don’t swerve like cars, have different controls than cars, and slide on their sides, which cars rarely do.

Only an attorney who understands motorcycles can explain to an insurance company or jury why you made the decisions you made at the time of the crash. A Duncan Firm accident attorney will be a powerful ally in pursuing your legal rights.

How do you prove negligence?

We use experienced investigators and crash reconstruction experts to gather information, including photographs of the scene, eye witness accounts and physical evidence. Using these things, we make our case to the other person’s insurance company and they make an offer. If the amount is not fair, then Duncan Firm will take your case to trial and let the jury decide what is fair.

How do you prove product liability?

Duncan Firm will use trained investigators to gather physical and eyewitness evidence, along with company documents, product research, and evidence from similar defect-related crashes to build your case. Many defective vehicles and parts are taken off the market or corrected as the result of product liability lawsuits.

How do I pay an attorney?

If we decide to take your case, you will pay us nothing. When we win, we will take a percentage of the settlement or verdict. There are no hidden fees. Duncan firm has the resources to pay for experts as part of your case.

What if I don’t have insurance?

We will pursue the other person’s insurance company to cover your losses.

What if the person who caused the crash doesn’t have insurance?

Most insurance coverage includes uninsured motorists’ coverage. In this case, we will deal with your own insurance company to cover your losses.

How do I get my bills paid while I’m recovering?

Duncan Firm attorneys will work with your insurance company to make sure medical bills and job loss benefits are paid.

What if the crash was partly my fault?

You are still entitled to recover losses to the extent that the other person contributed to the crashes. The insurance company will weigh the evidence and assign blame accordingly.

Duncan Firm attorneys will build the strongest case they can for you to make sure the settlement is fair. If not, our team will take the case to court.

Why should I hire a trial attorney?

Trial attorneys are not afraid to take a case all the way to trial. Insurance companies know this, so they may try harder to settle. Our attorneys prepare every case as if it is going to trial.

What if my crash happened in another state?

Duncan Firm can help you, no matter where the crash occurred.

If you would like to know more about your legal situation and best options after a motorcycle accident, please call 501-381-1703 or email our Little Rock office today.

Contact Us

Free Legal Consultation

Skip to content