Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Pine Bluff, AR
From seemingly simple car accident claims to complex wrongful death suits, Duncan Firm’s qualified personal injury attorneys can help you understand your legal rights.
We fight for the compensation our clients deserve. Whether you’re injured in a boating accident at Lake Langhofer, or hurt while driving to classes at University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff, Duncan Firm is here to help.
Here are some of the most common types of cases that we handle for residents of Pine Bluff and across Jefferson County, AR:
- Animal Attacks: Dog bites and other harm caused by domestic animals can cause serious emotional distress, and substantial medical bills.
- Vehicle Accidents: From car accidents, van accidents, truck accidents, and motorcycle accidents to boat accidents, train accidents and plane accidents, we can help you pursue compensation for any type of accident claim.
- Medical Malpractice: Whether you have been harmed due to professional medical negligenceor a loved one is suffering from nursing home abuse, we know how to represent your rights.
- Wrongful Death: If you have lost a loved one as the result of someone else’s recklessness or negligence, you may have grounds for a wrongful death suit.
- Product Liability: With so many injuries caused by defective products, it’s important to know your rights when it comes to faulty products.
- On-the-Job Accidents: If you suffer a work site injury, we can help you recover fair workers’ compensation benefits.
- Premises Liability: If you suffer a slip and fall accident or sustain other injuries as a result of negligent property management, we can help you file a premises liability claim.
No case is too small. And no case is too big, as we’ve helped victims with multi-million dollar claims. Whatever your situation might be, know that you have legal rights and Duncan Firm is here to fight for them.
To schedule a free case evaluation with our experienced personal injury attorneys, complete our web form or call (501) 228-7600 today.