Electric Scooter Accident Lawyers Across Little Rock, Memphis, Washington DC Los Angeles, Venice And Santa Monica
If you were injured in a scooter accident, contact Duncan Firm so we can discuss your options. We may be able to help you, regardless of whether the scooter was yours, or from a company such as Bird, LimeBike, or Spin.
Duncan Firm provides free consultations to those that were injured in electric scooter and gas-powered scooter accidents. We aren’t paid until YOU are paid, because Duncan Firm covers all legal fees until a verdict or settlement is reached.
Unfortunately, scooter riders and pedestrians are often very susceptible to injury because of a variety of reasons, including:
- Scooters from companies such as Bird, Lime and Spin are often left in unsafe locations, such as the middle of the sidewalk and in front of doorways.
- Scooters from companies such as Bird, Lime and Spin may not have been properly inspected and maintained. Malfunctions, such as brake failure or the accelerator sticking, are more common than you might imagine.
- When companies such as Bird have such explosive growth, some of the finer operational details may be overlooked or not given proper attention, and this can lead to scooter injury.
- Motorists often do not exercise proper caution and act recklessly around scooter riders. Scooters have the same right to the road as a bicycle.
- The top speeds, often exceeding 15 mph, and complexity of scooters have grown substantially, but there has been little safety-related innovation.
- Children and second riders may be hopping onto the scooters.
- Bird, Lime and Spin riders are rarely wearing helmets, and often do not know the local laws and rules, such as the legality of riding on sidewalks.
- Scooter-sharing services such as Bird and Lime face little regulation. Whether you used these services in Venice, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, DC, or Memphis, you were trusting your safety to a mode of transportation that had little to no oversight.
Source: TFV 11 News
And scooter riders aren’t the only ones whose safety has been affected. Injuries have been reported by both automobile occupants from scooter-related accidents, and walking pedestrians from poorly placed scooters (they’re left in random places for anyone to trip over).
Our experienced transportation-knowledgable lawyers can fight for you if you’ve been injured in a scooter-related accident. We have Bird scooter and Lime scooter experience in resolving claims. We can help you obtain the compensation you’ll need to afford the expenses you suffer from your injury. While we cannot guarantee you a specific result, we know how to successfully pursue legal action against both large companies and insurers, and have secured millions in damages for such clients.
If you need an experienced team of attorneys to help you pursue Bird scooter and Lime scooter legal action, a team with a reputation of bringing difficult cases to trial and winning, contact Duncan Firm for a free consultation at 501-381-1703.